[chirp_users] UV-B5 does not ACK programming mode - remote debug of return value?

Jim Unroe
Thu Feb 5 14:58:29 PST 2015

Richard,

Make a copy of the data file that was saved from your UV-B5 radio
using the OEM software. Rename the extension from .pgm to .img. Load
it into CHIRP to create a UV-B5 tab. Now import the .img file from
your BF-F8+ into the UV-B5 tab. Save the changes. Rename the .img
extension back to .pgm. Load the updated data file into the OEM
software and upload it to your radio.

Jim KC9HI