[chirp_users] trouble shooting

LeonardKeepers
Thu Feb 5 11:58:33 PST 2015

Hello group. i would like to ask who does the trouble shooting when a
bug is reported with chirp. is the bug trouble shooting done mostly by
volunteers to find and fix bugs when they are reported here on this
reflector. i reported a bug may 29 2014 and have not seen where anyone
has worked on finding a fix for my bug. my bug issue is 1665. i have a
kenwood tm d-700 A for which i am not able to store pl tones. i can
change the frequency, as mentioned cannot store a pl tone. thank you
leonard