[chirp_users] How in the world . . . .

Bruce Harper
Wed Feb 4 11:54:12 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 2:41 PM,
​Alan
 wrote:

Why does the less frequent unsubscribe help request create this reaction?

​Most of the time, someone will helpfully point out the means to
unsubscribe. What blew up this time was the string of "take me off this
lists" requests right after someone did post instructions on how to do just
that. Funniest of all was the person who was tired of being "spammed" by a
list that he obviously had to opt in to receive. I'm not aware of any
random system that just grabs email addresses and adds them to this list --
someone has to complete some action to add an address to the list. Then
there is surprise when email shows up, so one has to wonder about the
mental acuity of some people.

Bruce in Blacksburg
KB4GIW

​