[chirp_users] How in the world . . . .

n4lbl
Wed Feb 4 11:41:08 PST 2015

This seems so incongruous to me.  Day after day after day ..., there is the
same question about Windows drivers and a near-saint-like patient
response.  Why does the less frequent unsubscribe help request create this
reaction?  The choices are 1) a one sentence response or 2) nothing.

Alan,,,   n4lbl