[chirp_users] BaoFeng UV-82, uploading to raido

Ed Mowles
Mon Feb 2 16:53:09 PST 2015

January 24, 2015

I am a new user of Chirp.  First few  time I uploaded my list to the radio
it worked fine.  Now it is having trouble wih the names matching the
Frequency? I tried to change it from names to channels' and still had a
problem. It wants to populate the same channel or name to all the frequency.

I removed Chirp and re installed It with the newest updated version. no
change? I set the BaoFeng  82 back to default and re uploaded the chart from
Chirp, still no change. Created a new file, still no change. I can't find
out  how to correct this.

Thank you in advance for your help

Ed Mowles

edmowles at gmail.com