[chirp_users] Correct radio choice in CHIRP, Baofeng UV-5RTP

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Feb 1 09:04:22 PST 2015

Sam,

I just looked on the page you gave and UV-5RTP is *not* listed on the
page.  I used the "find in page" (control f) twice, it is not there.

*BF-F8HP* is there.  See list pasted here.  It is the ONLY high power radio
"HP".

BF-F8HP *(in daily builds)*
*Also includes the BF-F9V2+*
*Also includes the GT-3TP*
*Also includes the UV-5R TP*

BF-F8HP is also listed in my version of chirp-daily  which I haven't
updated for a month and a half.
CHIRP daily-20141210

What should happen is that the CHIRP main page should have UV-5RTP listed
under BF-F8HP.

Oh, I see it now, it is listed as UV5R TP - there is a space between UV5R
and TP, that's why "find" could not find it.

So there you go the page tells you to use BF-F8HP - so everything agrees,
right?

I'm posting to the CHIRP List so they can see the resolution, your answer
to the list also please.

73
David N1EA