[chirp_users] FT-2900r won't upload

Al Cohan
Wed Dec 9 15:05:40 PST 2015

Hello, I just joined this list and I am pulling out my hair trying to
figure out why CHiRP won't upload to my new Yaesu FT-2900r.

I am on my third cable. It is a Valley Enterprises FTDI cable using the
proper driver software. I can download after following the procedure to
hold the A/N Low button in while powering on the radio then reading from
radio.

I have great success with using CHiRP with all my other radios, but the
FT-2900r cannot be written to.

Please, any thoughts. I tried looking at a CHiRP forum, but something
was wrong with my account.

Thank You,
Al