[chirp_users] How to reinstate radio instructions

Jim Unroe
Thu Aug 13 09:08:52 PDT 2015

Terry,

1. Go the CHIRP home/wiki page
2. Click on the "Documentation" link in step 2 of the "To get started" section
3. Click the "How_to_report_issues" link in the "Getting Help and
Reporting Issues" section
4. Use this page to find and open the folder where the "debug.log" file is kept
5. In this folder find and open the "chirp.config" file
6. Edit "clone_instructions = True" to have a value of "False" or
remove the entry
7. Save the change

Jim KC9HI