[chirp_users] Support request - Yaesu FT-1500M

Andrew Harmon
Wed Apr 15 21:35:32 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reply Dan. So if I update the request, theoretically someone
will want to try it out? If I had some programming skills, I would give it
a shot myself. I'm planning on trying some of the existing Yaesu mobile
profiles to see if it can at least download data.
If I can not get anybody to bite on a loaner radio to work with, how would
I go about trying to develop my own driver for it? I'm thinking about
buying the RT Systems software at this point, which I have already
purchased for my FT-60. If there is anything I can do to add this radio to
the stable of supported radios, I would certainly do it.

Who are the other chirp developers? And how do I become one myself?

Thanks again for all the work you do!

Andrew Harmon