[chirp_users] (no subject)

dwsexton
Thu Apr 9 14:03:34 PDT 2015

I have a UV B6 and i cannot program it using Chirp or the OEM software it gives radio didnot ac program mode when try to program on radio key pad it will not transmit it has good recieve
Any one have any thoughts on the problem

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Charles Stewart
chuckination at gmail.com

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Robert DeFranco <bob.defranco at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pat,

This isn’t exactly a CHIRP question, mostly a BaoFeng question. You should check out the miklor.com website for BaoFeng specific information. That said, if the repeaters in your area operate in the 136-174 MHz or the 400-520 MHz range and you have the appropriate amateur radio license, the UV-B5 should work for you. Again, check out Miklor for more info.

Bob DeFranco
KK6CBL