[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R error message

Jim Unroe
Sun Apr 5 12:15:19 PDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Sarge ex 7thAF <0101.smd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>   I am using a 6 mo old Chirp with good results. I do not know how to
> correctly add a new Daily Build. Does new overwrite old version ? Delete old
> version first ? Download another " helper " program that I now don/t
> remember the name of ?
>   I could use a Daily Build for Dummies help reply.
>   Thanks for what u do for us.
>   Sarge

Do the follow with CHIRP closed

1 Visit the CHIRP download page:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download
2 Click on the "latest daily builds" link
3 Download the file that ends in "installer.exe"

Assuming that the file was downloaded into your "Downloads" folder

4 Browse to your "Downloads" folder with Windows Explorer
5 Locate the file that was just downloaded and double-click it
6 Follow the prompts to complete the install

Done.