[chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF8D Support (New Model #1057)

Ken Rugaber
Wed Apr 1 13:04:36 PDT 2015

For manually programming the Wouxon UV-8D use the attached file.  I think I got the original form mikor.com but have modified it considerably.  It was originally for just the Baofeng UV-5R series.  I found a need to modify it for the Baofeng UV-82 as the commands are very similar.  I have incorporated the required command for the Wouxon UV-8D as they are also similar.  Though not all of the commands are required for the UV-8D.

Read the document carefully.  It does work as I have all three radios and have tested it on each of them.

Regards,

Ken

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Bob Burkett
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 11:22 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF8D Support (New Model #1057)

Verizon's price for a call to Wouxun's tech support in China is $2.49 per minute. Surely they have a US tech support phone number??????

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015, Bob Burkett <mathisfun.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

I have the KG - UV8D, and am having difficulty locating a "help desk" for assistance in manually programming it. The only phone number I have found is the one in China -- which is 011-86-595-28051265.

K5DCZ