[chirp_users] Regarding Android (Don't hit me)

Chuck Hast
Fri Sep 5 10:31:15 PDT 2014

Trying to catch up started out in Kelso, wa 3 days ago, hit kansas city,
did a job yesterday, drove to okc , now in dallas finishing up a job, back
to portland, and home to kelso, wa. Then off to Maui for another job, so
that is why I am hoping for something, I am going to have to learn to code
so when I am setting in a hotel room I can help a bit. I can loan someone a
samsung tab 10.1 with android 4.2.2 on it.

I was looking at using the bluetooth usb and setting the radio end up to
take power from the radio, the ic92 has power on the mic/spkr/gps/data
connector so should use it.

My other option maybe to carry a raspberry pi and use the tablet as the
terminal, still one more box to carry and power.