[chirp_users] Baofeng UV82L Port problem

Allan, Sr.
Fri Oct 17 07:49:58 PDT 2014

My thanks to Jeff and Adrian for their invaluable help with my Chirp
VHF/UHF radio info request. FYI guys, I was copying code for the USCG
1958 - 1962 and got a General license in 1960 (which lapsed in 1972) and
I recently got my General back and am putting up a multi-band vertical.
Not having worked VHF/UHF before I was/am looking for a solution to my
Chrip/USB serial com problem. Now, is there anyone that perhaps can
provide some assistance to my problem?    Allan W4EAB