[chirp_users] What are the .img, .chirp, and .icf files all about?

Bruce MacAlister, W4BRU
Mon Oct 13 12:35:10 PDT 2014

Thanks, Tom.  As a linear thinker it's nice to know how it all fits
together as in an electronic schematic.  I'm saving your description in my
Chirp directory.

--
73, Peace,سلام ,שָׁלוֹם, ειρήνη, Bruce ∞