[chirp_users] New blind ham trying to use Chirp

Jason Polansky
Wed Nov 26 14:24:38 PST 2014

I have a Wouxun Kg-uvd1p radio. I don't know anything about Linux. Is
it expensive to install? I might have to try RT Systems software if it
works with Wouxun radios. Wouxun has its own software, but I had trou
opening the zipped exe file and heard that Chirp is better.