[chirp_users] New blind ham trying to use Chirp

Jason Polansky
Wed Nov 26 13:27:40 PST 2014

Thank you for your responses. I read the information about creating a
CSV file, and it seems like you have !g to the file menu in Chirp and
hit new. My prom is that Chirp isn't even letting me use the keyboard
commands to get to the file menu. Does anyone know how to do a screen
capture with JAWS. I know how to OCR. Eric, since you're a blind ham
yourself, how did you program your radio?