[chirp_users] New blind ham trying to use Chirp

Jim Unroe
Wed Nov 26 09:40:37 PST 2014

This would depend on the radio that you intend to program and what
software is available to program it.

One possibility might be to "burn" CHIRP Live CD to a USB flash drive
and boot from it. Then it might be possible to install and use the
Orca screen reader with CHIRP.

Jim KC9HI