[chirp_users] Yaesu 7800

ARSK0MBB at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 22:41:30 PST 2014

Hello everyone....Thanks to all who provide us less capable  with the
answers to program our radios.  I have successfully programmed my  BaoFeng UV-5re
and would like to do the same with the Yaesu.  I've seen  comments that
this is possible.  Would someone be able to give me step by  step instructions
so I don't have to reinvent the wheel?  I have the  programming cable for
the BaoFeng and can connect to the necessary pins of the  data jack on the
7800 via a homemade adapter.

Thanks,

Phcyman   KØMBB