[chirp_users] Dstar ID-RP4000V Repeater

Jim Unroe
Sun Nov 9 12:26:28 PST 2014

Bob,

The CHIRP driver is idrp.py and for some reason it does not show up as
a choice in CHIRP (I believe it should be "ID-2000V/4000V/2D/2V").
Most of the activity of this driver appears to be from 2009 to 2012. I
installed a daily build from May of 2012 and March of 2012 and there
was still not a selection for this Icom model.

Jim KC9HI