[chirp_users] Help in programming a uv-5

Marthijn Soesbergen
Thu May 15 13:16:53 PDT 2014

Clif,

I have the same HT's and I first reset the HT, then connected them to my Mac and clicked 'download from radio' to make a template. That template I used to enter my settings and frequencies. Then I saved the document and uploaded it to the HT. For my second and third HT I only reset them and uploaded the data to the radio.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Marthijn Soesbergen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone