[chirp_users] Suggestions for mag-mount dual-band antenna

Pete Mackie
Tue May 6 08:51:12 PDT 2014

There is some mag-mount dual-band antenna reviews at eHam.net:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1920

BTW: never order from amazon.com and/or visit an HRO store to make a purchase without first visiting: eHam.net Reviews

Most of the time I just Google: Review (some product number)  90% plus of the time an early Google search hit will be at eHam.net

Pete
KG7IXU