[chirp_users] Suggestions for mag-mount dual-band antenna

Mike Miller
Tue May 6 08:25:00 PDT 2014

Check this one out. I don't know if it has the right connector
for your radio. If not, it should be available with another
connector for which you can find an adapter cable.
<http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=38434&osCsid=0iomgr61pn8fdos7srej96pm86>
<http://www.jetstream-usa.com/jtm2s.shtml>

I have one with a BNC connector that I use with my BNC HTs and
with SMA to BNC adapter on my Wouxun. Performance is good, don't
know about 80MPH, tested good to 65-70.

73
Mike KC9DOA