[chirp_users] Cannot program Simplex from Imported CSV

Jeff
Mon Mar 31 13:57:03 PDT 2014

It's been a while, but I remember having similar problems after importing channels from a Wouxun 2D.

IIRC, freqs that I didn't want to transmit on (e.g. public service) suddenly had xmit frequencies on the 5R. I don't remember what the process did to simplex, but in any case I just sorted the CHIRP columns by "duplex," bulk-selected the ones that weren't right, then right-clicked into editing mode to change them all at once.

Duplex = "none" is simplex, and "off" for xmit inhibit.

Hope this helps.