[chirp_users] Cannot program Simplex from Imported CSV

John Kellas
Mon Mar 31 11:20:16 PDT 2014

Thanks for that. Although I see that Chirp is smart enough to convert an
odd split to an offset when
importing
, what seems to happen is the simplex channels end up as receive only
because there is nothing in the offset channel. When I first saw that with
some handhelds I had done, I assumed it was just transmitting on the same
frequency, then I discovered that there was nothing for a transmit
frequency when it is configured that way. Is there a way to import the
simplex channels so that they will transmit?

Regards,
John Kellas
403-762-2333