[chirp_users] Copying data from one rig to another (of the same model)

John LaMartina
Tue Mar 18 12:48:16 PDT 2014

There is a way to clone but it requires a cloning cable, not a programming cable. Or does comes with its own set of issues.
This is covered at

http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Clone.php

Hope this helps ...
John