[chirp_users] missing 'pango' package with new chirp install Mac OS X 10.7.5

Dave Nathanson
Sat Mar 1 20:24:17 PST 2014

Hi Dave Ritchie,
Did you already install the Python thingie too?

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips

If CHIRP won’t launch & won't run, you may have neglected to install the Python runtime. CHIRP needs that. Even though Mac OS X includes Python built-in, the runtime has to be installed is because it includes PyGTK and some other libraries that Chirp requires, in addition to Python itself.
http://www.d-rats.com/download/OSX_Runtime/

Best,
 Dave Nathanson
 KG6ZJO