[chirp_users] Thanks Jim

Jim Unroe
Mon Jun 30 05:20:26 PDT 2014

Chris,

Assuming that you have a programming cable with a Prolific (type) chip, you
will need to install (or make sure that Windows XP installs) the v2.0.2.1
driver. A newer driver may not be compatible with the chip. Visit the
following website for a guide (it was written for Windows 7 but the idea is
the same) and a link to the driver.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Jim KC9HI

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM, Christian Peeples <chris_peeples at yahoo.com