[chirp_users] Dumb Newbie Question -- How To Start CHIRP

Dave Nathanson
Sun Jun 29 21:08:08 PDT 2014

To download CHIRP you need to click the version name in the table under "CHIRP Downloads".

Some people have accidentally clicked on a big "download' button that was an advertisement, not the real Chirp. Make sure you actually downloaded CHIRP, not just clicked on an advertisement. The Ad is in the right side margin. Don't click that.

Best,
 Dave Nathanson
 KG6ZJO