[chirp_users] How can I help add support for more radios?

Richard Mogford
Tue Jun 24 16:21:15 PDT 2014

Thanks for the responses, gents.

For some reason, I did not see Dave's reply.

I'm happy that the VX-7R CHIRP function works well for memory programming.  I can read the manual to change the other settings!  Good practice, anyway!

Richard