[chirp_users] How can I help add support for more radios?

Jim Unroe
Tue Jun 24 15:37:19 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Dave Nathanson <kg6zjo.lists at nathanson.org>
wrote:

> I'm wondering if I am qualified to help add CHIRP support for additional
> radios.
> What would I need to know, and what tools would I need, to assist in this
> regard?
>
> Best,
> Dave Nathanson
> KG6ZJO

Dave,

Surely if I can do it, you can too. I would suggest that you get started by
reviewing the "Can I help?" section of the FAQ.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/FAQ

Then join the developer mailing list. That's where I go to get help when I
need it. I use Windows here so if you do too, I would be able let you know
what I use here.