[chirp_users] Chirp and UV-82

Steve McKaskey
Wed Jun 18 08:42:14 PDT 2014

I am new to amateur radio and have a new Beofeng UV-82. I have gone through all the usual cable problems and managed to make communication with the radio. My problem is that when I make changes to Chirp it will not save them either to the radio or to file. I reverts to some default setting changing all new entries except the freq. I am editing the entries by selecting the line then right clicking to enter the edit mode This is very aggravating! Help!