[chirp_users] BF-888S "scrambler"

John LaMartina
Fri Jun 6 13:57:47 PDT 2014

Keep in mind that not all BF888S have the scrambler option, only the latest model.
This is explained in the Re-Written Manual http://www.miklor.com/BF888/888-Manual.php
Hope this also helps.

John K3NXU
http://www.miklor.com

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:40 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] BF-888S "scrambler"

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Harrison Cooper <HCooper at fusionio.com> wrote:
I just updated to the 0.4.0, and I do not see a column for the beat shift/scrambler mode...is it under some other column?

It is available from the right-click edit menu.

1. Click a memory to highlight it (or select a group of memories)
2. Right-click on a highlighted memory
3. Select "Edit" from the menu that popped up

The setting that you are looking for will be all the way at the bottom of the Edit Memory #n/Edit Multiple Memories menu that appears.