[chirp_users] Baofang/wouxon in Chirp LIVE and MAC issue

Marco Filippi
Sun Jun 1 02:04:17 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,
in short:
- check CHIRP version and eventually update it to latest daily
- try again, if it fails look for CHIRP log, info from the site, open an
issue including it

My two cents

73 de IZ3GME Marco