[chirp_users] UV82 lapel/speaker mic query

Todd Bloomingdale
Fri Jul 4 04:01:45 PDT 2014

On the UV82 if you are using a speaker mic it reverts to the bottom band.
check out baofengtech.com. They have came out with a dual PTT speaker mic
designed to work with the 82. They have a store through amazon. I have
purchased the dual mic and works fine with the 82. The side ptt on the
speaker mic does the bottom band, and there is a button on top of the
speaker mic and that does the transmit on the top band.

Todd Bloomingdale
Tomah, WI