[chirp_users] UV82 lapel/speaker mic query

Nate Perkins
Fri Jul 4 01:41:37 PDT 2014

I have a UV82, mine is the "L" package off of Amazon, and it came with a earbud/lapel mic. This mic/ear speaker unit has two PTT buttons on it, one selects the bottom channel, the other selects the top.

Nate
KL3NP
Nome Alaska