[chirp_users] UV-3R ??? TX Inhibit

Tom Hayward
Fri Jan 3 21:54:50 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Benton <bcgh at aracnet.com> wrote:
> Really?  I assumed it was a limitation of the radios.

Well, yes, it is a limitation of the radios, but Chirp only added the
duplex "off" feature recently. Radios that were added to Chirp before
this feature was added won't have it until a dev goes back and updates
it.

> If it's just a matter of a few minutes of update,

It's also a matter of getting someone with the radio to save two
channels, one with TX inhibit and one without and no other
differences. Then they create a bug report and post their img.
Describe where to find the two channels and a Chirp dev should be able
to look and the img and locate the TX inhibit bit.

Tom KD7LXL