[chirp_users] UV-3R ??? TX Inhibit

Benton
Fri Jan 3 21:36:31 PST 2014

On 2014-01-02 13:50, Dan Smith wrote:
> ...shows that the UV-3R doesn't support 'off' duplex, so it will
> default
> to simplex.
>
> FWIW, it's pretty easy for us to make these sorts of radios support
> 'off' duplex. If you file a bug for it, it should be a few minutes of
> developer time.

Really?  I assumed it was a limitation of the radios.

If it's just a matter of a few minutes of update, I'll personally pledge
a pizza delivered to the first five chirp-developers that go in and add
the 'off' duplex mode for radios that don't currently offer it.
Additional
radios for any one dev'r will get you parmesan and red pepper flakes,
but
just the one pizza, sorry.

Serious - make it happen and send me a note or point at a reference in
the daily change-log and I will arrange a pizza delivered or a Jackson-
bill USPS'd (or int'l, hi Jens) to you.

Hi Dan -- appreciated your presentation at SeaPac.  Still putting my
money
where my (pizza stuffed) mouth is --

Think of it as a kick-starter, sorta'...

Benton 3jan14
--
KF7QLP
Benton Holzwarth