[chirp_users] Linux users survey

Tom Balaban
Thu Jan 2 13:19:11 PST 2014

I use CHIRP on my Xubuntu netbook. It worked just fine installing as it
is currently offered. Not sure I remember how I did the install but I
have no memory of any problems. I really like running it in Linux
because I had no driver issues. My interface cables (1 for the Baofeng
and another for the Yaesu's) were recognized immediately.