[chirp_users] Linux users survey

Dan Smith
Thu Jan 2 11:01:42 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking for some feedback from those of you that run CHIRP on Linux.
Specifically, I want to determine if there is enough demand for
integrated build support for Fedora, debian, etc packages in our
process. If so, I can do it, but if not many people care then it's
probably not the best use of our time.

Additionally, the survey includes some questions about desktop
environments, just to get an idea of what/where people are running it.

Note that this survey is for Linux *distro* use only. Please don't fill
out the survey indicating that you want CHIRP to run on a device that
runs Linux under the covers (like android).

Here's the survey link:

  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z99WHK5

Thanks!

--Dan