[chirp_users] Programming Yaesu FT7900

Dave Nathanson
Thu Feb 13 14:36:48 PST 2014

Thanks Milton, I'm always happy to hear about what works!  :-)

Dave C if you have anything to add - I'm happy to hear that too.

Either way, I like to try & get the winning answers into the permanent record. I know from my own experience that these little details (exact & in sequence) can be important when you're trying to transfer to or from a radio.

Best,
 Dave Nathanson