[chirp_users] ALINCO DJ-X10

raymond reese
Mon Dec 8 19:22:21 PST 2014

I echo the interests of the following message! However, I am the proud owner of the Alinco DJ-X10 and it is also difficult to program. Maybe, if enough Alinco owners speak up and if there is someone out there who can program CHIRP to accept the functions of those radios, I would do the "happy dance" or an old fashion Irish jig.

Thanks for all that CHIRP is so far!

Ray Reese

KD7KRH

====================================

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 17:58:03 -0400
From: James McLellan <bordenhouse at gmail.com>
Subject: [chirp_users] Radio request
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>

I would be very grateful if you could add my trusty old Alinco DJ-V5 to the
radio interface list. RT Systems
<https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/alinco-handheld-radio-programming-software-s/1
857.htm>  used to have a program for this radio but it has been long since
discontinued and they're not interested in discussing it. The radio is
robust and feature rich but, as with most handhelds, a nightmare to program
manually.

Thanks,

Jim McLellan

K5BAA