[chirp_users] New Tech with Boafeng UV-5R and CHIRP software

Christy Cash
Sun Dec 7 20:21:40 PST 2014

I hear ya Jim,

I couldn't use my track ball and had to switch to my finger pad, but
I'm just happy I got the repeaters assigned to my channels now.

Found some info on how to manually input the repeaters directly on the HT
and it seems a lot less complicated than using the cable!

Glad I found you guys....you've been a big help.