[chirp_users] New Tech with Boafeng UV-5R and CHIRP software

Jim Unroe
Sat Dec 6 19:11:11 PST 2014

Hi Christy,

It sounds to me like you Windows update your driver on you and the new
driver is incompatible with your programming cable.

Take a look at this web page for some guidance.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Jim KC9HI