[chirp_users] Chirp will download from FT-60, but not upload.

ws6ta at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 08:54:12 PDT 2014

Having issues uploading from Chirp to a Yaesu FT-60.  Have tried two different computers, both with serial ports, using a serial to 4-pin programming cable.  Both computers are running Windows XP Pro SP3.

Chirp successfully installed on both machines and will read from the radio without issue.  When I try to upload back to the radio, even the file it just read, I get a message that "An error has occurred - Failed to communicate with radio:  Radio did not respond"

The radio was in the RX mode at the time, is fully charged and works otherwise.

Suggestions?
Thanks!
Keith-