[chirp_users] NC Hams using chirp

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Apr 21 20:16:06 PDT 2014

There was a. live linux CD that had chirp on it that was all set up.

Linux is best because you don't need drivers, the live CD eliminates the
problems with Linux permissions and groups which sometimes snag the first
time Linux user.

Here is the Live CD link and important information on making a Live USB
from it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/chirplivecd/files/?source=navbar

David N1EA