[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-6 -- Radio refused clone

Chuck Mills
Sun Apr 20 16:39:27 PDT 2014

Had a bit of trouble myself. Tried the factory software and all it does is flash my screen until I kill the program. I agree with the CHIRP option. It took me a couple tries but I finally got it. Here are the links to three youtube videos. I went through these and found that the driver was not installed properly. Fixed that and now can upload and download all the way to excel then back up to radio. Works really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpGoThEtCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-opjn22kbQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rMM7jGxc