[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-6 -- Radio refused clone

Aubrey Turner
Sun Apr 20 15:05:48 PDT 2014

That's actually a bit of a tough one... all my operational Windows systems
have 64-bit Windows 7. I might have a license for XP floating around,
though. I'd have to dig around to find it and then set up a system to run
it on.

For the moment I was able to program it using the Baofeng software (I used
the radio at an event this weekend).

I'll see what I can do about 32-bit Windows but it'll be a week or so
before I can get to it.