[chirp_users] VX 170 programming

Milton
Thu Apr 17 13:32:36 PDT 2014

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips#Generic-PL-2303-cables-counterfeit-andor-Generic

Download the generic Prolific cable driver package. Read the top of the
page how to instal unsigned packages. This
is for OSX Lion and later. I use it with Mavericks. I assume you are using
OSX because of the port location.
I know this driver works, it just fixed another OSX use up a day or two
ago. And read the MacOS Tips page, you'll
get it sorted out.