[chirp_users] Cannot Upload to Yausu VX-6

Richard Martinelli
Tue Apr 8 13:08:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply Tom.

I actually did not have the Apple FTDI driver under OSX 10.8.5, so upgraded to Mavericks and removed the driver supplied by FTDI (2.2.18).  	I was resisting the upgrade, but finally did.  Now I'm able to run CHIRP and uploaded to the VX-7R.

Thanks,
Rich